Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Purchase Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle


I've only had this bike for 2 weeks and really like it. It's so quiet, the only sound I hear is my shoe laces hitting my shoes (need to remember to tuck them under the straps). And what a wonderful workout!! It was fairly easy to put together, though I had my 26 yr old son do it. Really didn't need all the tools they required, a couple of which were unusual. It's well constructed and nice looking. After taking a few spinning classes at a club, I decided to buy a bike of my own (don't like being restricted to club class schedules). I tried several bikes at different stores and realized I'd been spoiled by riding the Keiser at the class. I think it's worth the money and glad I bought it. My purchase thru Amazon was easy as usual and I recieved it about a week laterGet more detail about Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment