Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stamina 9200 CPS Indoor Cycling Bike Immediately


I've attended several spin classes and wanted something I could use during the cold months when working out outside wasn't a possibility.

This is a great bike to have at home. I've been using it for about an hour everyday for a week and the product seems very well constructed. Makes minimal noise and handles the spin routines very well.

Handle bars and seat adjust easily and so does the resistance.
Only con I have is that the resistance adjustment doesn't have an exact measurement. It only has notches. This makes it harder to track.

Not bulky and it was very easy to put together. Took me about 10 minutes once I finally got it out of the box!!

I would highly recommend this product.

Oh but get a cushioned seat. trust me. Get more detail about Stamina 9200 CPS Indoor Cycling Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment