Friday, January 1, 2010

Body Rider Fan Bike This instant


The price was right. That's about all that was right about this bike. I am short, 5'6" barely and with the seat as high as it goes my knees are still bent when the pedals are fully extended. It reminds me of when I was an older child trying to ride those little pedal cars when I was just too big. The body of the bike sits very low to the ground while the seat is high, making it a little unsteady.I have difficulty getting onto the seat because it is so high yet once on it my knees do not fully extend on the pedals. The construction does not seem very well built. Though all the bolts are tightened, the handles have too much wiggle room don't seem terribly secure. I was looking for a less expensive bike because I bought a Body Flex XFR 1000 which was perfect in terms of seating and balance but it only lasted about 18 months before the fan wheel cracked. Much to my chagrin I realized only after I purcheased this bike that it was made by the same manufacturer. Shame on me for not checking more carefully. Well, it is less expensive than the XFR, much less comfortable and if the XFR which seemed to be built much more solidly than this one, then I am going to guess this one does not last the year. Oh, and the seat is about as uncomfortable as it gets. Nothing to recommend here. Get more detail about Body Rider Fan Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment