Friday, January 15, 2010

Low Price ProForm 450 UR Upright Exercise Bike


I purchased a Proform bike because I had such good luck with my proform treadmill, which lasted me 16 years! The bike is another story. It did not operate correctly from day one. I finally contacted profom, who sent out a tech. He fixed the problem. Not three weeks later, I heard weird noises, and the bike just stopped working. Proform said it was out of warranty....which, I might add, was only 90 days. I think if you have confidence in your products, you would at least offer 1 year! But, they don't. I privately contacted a tech, who came out and said it was a broken belt. In fact, the belt had not been properly installed from the factory! I notified proform, and told them what the tech said, they offered to sell me an "extended protection plan".....I told them what they could do with their extended warranty, and expected that they would offer me SOMETHING since I paid out of pocket to have their mistake fixed. I have not heard from them since. They are unresponsive, don't care about their consumers, and have no product confidence.

Oh, by the way, now something else is wrong with the buttons on the game console. I can't afford to have someone come look at it AGAIN. My recommendation: BUY ANOTHER BRAND!Get more detail about ProForm 450 UR Upright Exercise Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment