Sunday, January 3, 2010

Phoenix 99607 Mag Trac Upright Exercise Bike Review


First I'd like to say how fast I received this bike! Amazon sent it FedEx and I received it 3 days from the date of my order. It was packaged well and got here fine. I only seen one review on this bike which was a 5 star. I usually look for more people who purchase an item but what I liked about this bike was the fact that the seat was adjustable 2 different ways and also the handle bars. So many of the reviews on other bikes talked about how the seat was too high on the lowest level for shorter people. I'm only 5'1", so this was a concern for me. This bike I can adjust to ride it comfortably! The seat is large and cushioned. I put it together by myself. My husband did removed it from the box for me as the base of it is quite heavy and I didn't want to drop it. I would suggest having 2 people attach the handle bars. It was a little tricky trying to hold them in place while screwing on the front and back plate pieces, but I did do it after a few attempts. I've had this bike for only a week now but so far so good. I have it in my livingroom in front of the TV where I can ride it while watching TV daily. It is quiet and smooth riding. I like the monitor that tells you how long you've rode, calories burned, heart rate etc. It's a great bike for the money. I highly reccomend it.
If any problems occur in the future, I'll let you know. Hopefully not tho. Get more detail about Phoenix 99607 Mag Trac Upright Exercise Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment