Friday, December 25, 2009

Diamondback Fitness 500Sr Step-Thru Recumbent Exercise Bike Right now


Following a total knee replacement, I went to Physical Therapy 3 times a week for 2 months. I began each session by riding the Diamondback Fitness Step-Thru Recumbent Exercise Bike . . . and really loved it! The bike was smooth, quiet, and had many options for maximizing your exercise. After I was dismissed from PT, I wanted to continue my exercises at home. I found the exact same bike on Amazon. Knowing how fast Amazon delivers, I ordered the bike and it arrived within 2-3 days. This bike is phenomenal! It has so many features, some I use regularly (speed, resistance, heart rate), others, I need to learn. There are special settings for additional options. There is a comprehensive operating manual that accompanys the bike. Get more detail about Diamondback Fitness 500Sr Step-Thru Recumbent Exercise Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment