Monday, December 21, 2009

Discount Spinner® Sport Spin Bike with 4 Spinning DVDs


I ordered this bike based on the cost and the reviews. There are some features of the bike that I like - it was very easy to assemble, however, this is not a bike for taller people. I am 5'10" and have been spinning in the gym for years. I moved to a different location and was not able to find a class that fit my schedule here locally, so decided to purchase this bike so I could spin on my own schedule. The handle bars do not go high enough for me and I am way to hunched over compared to how I sit on spinners in the gym. I called the customer service [...] and asked if they had a taller handlebar assembly that I could purchase and they do not. They were not very helpful in offering any solutions and I had to contact them several times to get a reply. I am not too happy with the resistance knob and the touchiness of it as well....it goes from very easy to very hard with minute turns. So if you are a shorter person, this bike would be fine and is a good price, but if you are taller and used to quality bikes found in the gym, you will probably be disappointed with this bike. I am not to thrilled with the videos that come with the unit either, but I have ordered some Mindy Mylrea DVD's and do like her spinning CD's. They are longer than the ones that come with this bike. I would have sent it back and purchased something else, but my husband tore up the box when we were assembling it, bless his heart. :) A spinning bike is something you will use frequently and for a long time and you want it to be something you enjoy.....this is not the one to buy in my opinion if you are tall.Get more detail about Spinner® Sport Spin Bike with 4 Spinning DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment