Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cheapest Schwinn 126 Upright Bike


I researched quite a few bikes thru the internet. I was looking for comfort and ease of assembly. This bike is great. I put it together myself (husband out of town) and it did take a couple hours. It has six programs on it and I've tried them all. They help challenge me and I also like the heart rate display so I can make sure I'm hitting my target heart rate. This bike is so quiet and it feels like you're riding an actual bike. The best part is that I can ride for at least a half hour and I haven't become sore from the seat. I had an old Tunturi bike that I had ridden over 4,0000 miles but I couldn't do more than 20 minutes at a time as the seat hurt and there was no way to change it out for a better seat. It was also very loud. Love this bike and would definitely recommend it.Get more detail about Schwinn 126 Upright Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment