Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Discount Stamina 7250 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Exercise Bike


Arrived with a chip in the plastic, luckily it was a part that is on the bottom and faces the ground.
The main frame didn't fit together right and I had to spend a very long time banging on it w/ a hammer to assemble it.
Once together I found that the pulse sensors didn't work at all. I actually wrestled with it to take it apart and inspect the places where the wire plugs meet.
One of the points where the plugs come together had opposite colored wires lined up; i.e., the black wire was meeting the red and vice versa. My best guess is that at the factory one of the plugs was assembled backwards.
Aside from the disappointing assembly snafu and non-functional pulse sensors and programs, the bike is really well made and has plenty of options to shock your muscles and keep the routines fresher.
I use it regularly and it seems as though it should hold up to my punishment, I weigh nearly 190 lbs. and work out w/ dumbells while cycling so I am definitely not taking it easy on the bike.
The intensity level changes are smooth and it is rather quiet for an exercise bike.
I am happy with the purchase and would recommend it if you don't want to spend twice as much for a gym quality bike.
Get more detail about Stamina 7250 Magnetic Fusion Recumbent Exercise Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment